The world is under the machines domination, putting the few humans alive on the edge of total extermination. Bring your best pal and kick some metal butts to free the humankind while enjoying a classic run’n’gun, fully loaded with action and exciting fights. Between Contra and Metal Slug, Blazing Chrome is made by and for arcade and action fans.
In Blazing Chrome, militant AI-fueled computers rule the Earth while humans are expendable, lacking power, prestige or status among their machine overlords. Choose to play as Mavra, a super badass human resistance soldier, or Doyle, the equally groovy and deadly insurgent robot. When a small group of rebels decide to overthrow their oppressors, it results in heavy casualties and a ton of lock-and-load fast-paced action where scrapping robots and blazing chrome with your powerful weapons is the only thing standing between you and your freedom.
- Two players online and local
- Realistic 16-bits post-apocalyptic environments
- Classic fast-paced run-and-gun game
- Epic boss fights
Release Trailer — YouTube
Hiden Characters Trailer — YouTube
Boss Trailer — YouTube
Environments Trailer — YouTube
Dev diary 2 - Studio Lifestyle — YouTube
Dev diary 1 - The graphics — YouTube
Gameplay Preview — YouTube
Reveal Trailer — YouTube
Logos & Icons
About The Arcade Crew
- The Arcade Crew is dedicated to produce and publish awesome indie games with a retro feel from small creative teams. The Crew will benefit from Dotemu resources and experience in game development and marketing. Based on several years in the videogame industry, The Crew is thrilled to discover and support new talents and create a real community around classic inspired titles.
- More information
- More information on The Arcade Crew is available here.
- Blazing Chrome is developped by JoyMasher, a Brazilian studio making good old games for modern players such as Oniken and Odallus since 2012. They know retro.
- More information
- More information on JoyMasher is available here.